Monday, April 4, 2011

they want me to wear what now!? prada creeper edition


So these are the hot shoe for spring. I mean, I can appreciate the fashion elite proclaiming comfortable footwear as in, but these are just....so ugly. If it were just the oxford I wouldn't object, the two toned is awesome. BUT THAT SOLE. I'm sorry fashion editors, but no. These are practically orthotics. These are practically a boot you would wear to correct a club foot. I think I will save my $800 for other things.
If you want to see them in action, Elle has a whole editorial where the model wears only these shoes, and they are still terrible. But be pumped to make fun of people wearing them, because apparently they are sold out.

1 comment:

  1. it's like someone decided to combine hiking boots with bowling shoes.

    ReplyDelete