Wednesday, March 2, 2011

best of london fashion week fall 2011: issa




Oh my gosh I am so behind! London fashion week was like, AGES AGO, and Milan is almost done! There are several more New York shows that I really liked this season, particularly Derek Lam, Prabal Gurung and Tadashi Shoji, but it's simply too far away now to go over it. So I have moved onto London, and the first collection I really liked was Issa. Love the kicky prints, the maxi skirts, and I love how they were styled (but of course I do love a crazy hat). Totally appropriate for the modern young woman on the go, and I think a lot of these looks would be both fashion and weather appropriate for a Toronto fall or winter. See the whole collection here: http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2011/fall/main/europe/womenrunway/issa/

No comments:

Post a Comment