Tuesday, March 1, 2011

they want me to wear what now!? couture pyjama pants edition


So I was reading the most recent Marie Claire and there is a whole page dedicated to what are essentially high end pyjama pants. Apparently this was a trend for spring? Printed, drawstringed and everything. Now, I thought we were long out of the It's OK to Wear PJs in Public decade (this is what I really like to call the "aughties" because I think that term is weird). Have Stacy and Clinton taught us all NOTHING!? Needless to say, this is a trend I won't be participating in. I don't even think I could pull off striped ones, much less the crazy prints they were suggesting. Or that Karen Walker is suggesting in this particular runway look from her spring 2011 show (luckily her fall one is pretty awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment